The POD village is located in a wooded area behind the GSHNC Service Center in Charlotte. The Village consist of five octagonal buildings and is open year-round. Virtual tour
Quick Steps to Property Reservation Online:
- Click on the Online Reservation button below
- Select Properties
- Enter the date range in which you are interested
- Select use type (Day, Overnight or Weekend)
- Select at least one unit (you can check units individually, all or all units at a specific property)
- Click on Check Availability
- Look for and select from available dates and input your information
- In the Notes section, type your arrival and departure times
- Click Submit at the bottom of the page you will be prompted for your credit card information. **Please note, deposits are not required, however payment in full will be collected.**
- If you choose not to register online, please use the Campsite Reservation form, along with the Site Usage Fee Schedule
- When staying overnight at a property, reservations are made for a 24-hour period, from Noon to Noon. For example, when reserving a unit for a Saturday night stay, you may arrive at your unit any time after Noon on Saturday, and depart your unit by Noon on Sunday.
Getting Ready for Your Visit
- After submitting your reservation online, your credit card will be charged and a separate confirmation will arrive from the office.
- After your confirmation is received, submit a Troop Trip Application. If you plan to swim, boat, canoe, use a challenge course or do archery, you will also need to submit a Facilitated Program/Equipment Reservation Form.
- If keys are not returned within two weeks of your visit, you will be charged a $25 replacement fee; additional charges may apply for damaged property.
- Usage fee is non-refundable unless cancellation is received four weeks in advance. If a refund is due, a 25% processing charge will apply.
- Leaders are required to adhere to Girl Scout standards and local guidelines and volunteer policies.